This course is a useful resource for supporting offenders whether they are being supported in the community or preparing for release from prison. This course gives people the skills and confidence to sustain a tenancy and having secure accommodation is a key factor in reducing re-offending.
- Structured approach to giving people the skills they need to apply for housing, sustain a tenancy and understand current benefits system.
- A useful resource for professionals around housing and benefits, particularly where the professional’s expertise lies in other areas
- Builds skills and confidence among this client group
- Provides added value to the service delivered
- Enables services to provide an holistic service, addressing housing issues
Please do contact us if you would like to discuss the potential of working together.