The Resettlement Passport is ideal for young people who are leaving care and preparing to live independently. It gives social workers and personal advisers a structured approach to setting these young people up with the skills they need. It can also form a part of a local authority's Local Offer for care leavers.
We currently have a number of Leaving Care Teams and Leaving Care providers using the course.
- Structured approach to preparing young people for independent living
- Online and offline options available
- A colourful and user-friendly resource
- Course can be delivered one-to-one or to a group of young people
- In built data collection to provide evidence of impact of completing the course
- Provides supporting evidence for OFSTED.
The course can be used flexibly, according to the needs of the young people you are working with. Please do contact us if you would like to discuss the potential of working together.