The Resettlement Passport is used by a number of hostels and supported lodgings services – it is ideal for supporting people in homeless services, who are preparing for independent living – having originated from Local Solutions’ homeless services.
- Structured approach to preparing people for independent living
- Online and offline options available
- A colourful and user-friendly resource
- Course can be delivered one-to-one or to a group of clients
- In built data collection to provide evidence of impact of completing the course
- Provides supporting evidence for funders and commissioners.
Within Local Solutions, we are using the Resettlement Passport within our young person’s hostel and supported lodgings services, our women’s and family hostel. Our support workers, use a mixture of the online and offline courses, according to the needs of the clients they are working with.
Please do contact us if you would like to discuss the potential of working together.